« Home | Bhelpuri Wallah, India Gate » | Cooking Rasam » | Faith, Waiting » | After long rain » | In the Rajah's Room, Darjeeling » | From 'The Measure of Christ' by TAS » | Delour Hotel, Kalimpong » | 2 Thessalonians 3.16 » | Idolatry » | Japanese Pagoda, Darjeeling » 

Monday, December 11, 2006 

En Route to Bijanbari


En Route to Bijanbari
Originally uploaded by prolix6x.
En route to Bijanbari, it was raining. I saw these school children with their umbrellas. Their beaming smiles brightened the rainy day. It was a glorious time we had in Darjeeling district, over two years ago.
[Taken with old Philips camera, April-May 2004.]

I love this composition, because I was on the road above and these children were walking down the hill path to their village. They had these lovely umbrellas. I asked them to stop and look up and they obliged.

My Philips camera did more than oblige! It captured not just the children, but the atmosphere, the freshness of the hills in summer rain.

About me

  • I'm prolix
  • From
My profile

Links/My Other Blogs

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from prolix6x. Make your own badge here.
    Day by Day with Christ

    Promote Your Page Too
  • Desert Streams
  • Jottings
  • Reflections
  • Promises
  • Musings
  • Prolix
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This blog and its sister blogs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.