« Home | Faith, Waiting » | After long rain » | In the Rajah's Room, Darjeeling » | From 'The Measure of Christ' by TAS » | Delour Hotel, Kalimpong » | 2 Thessalonians 3.16 » | Idolatry » | Japanese Pagoda, Darjeeling » | An Adventure in Canada » | Jacob and his new name, Israel » 

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 

Cooking Rasam



This man is cooking rasam in the pot in his outdoor kitchen. He is one of the contract labourers employed in the Park to prepare seedlings. As I was walking through the Park, I noticed these hovels and came near just to find this young man in a rather embarrassing situation. Cooking in this country is done by the women. But, obviously, he is helping out. Perhaps he is a good cook. I took some great shots of these people and their families. Hope to display them in this blog shortly.

About me

  • I'm prolix
  • From
My profile

Links/My Other Blogs

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from prolix6x. Make your own badge here.
    Day by Day with Christ

    Promote Your Page Too
  • Desert Streams
  • Jottings
  • Reflections
  • Promises
  • Musings
  • Prolix
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This blog and its sister blogs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.