« Home | In the Rajah's Room, Darjeeling » | From 'The Measure of Christ' by TAS » | Delour Hotel, Kalimpong » | 2 Thessalonians 3.16 » | Idolatry » | Japanese Pagoda, Darjeeling » | An Adventure in Canada » | Jacob and his new name, Israel » | Blind Man of Bethsaida » | Cottage Resort in Mirik, April 2004 » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

After long rain

After long rain
The sun showers its beauty;
The stars, diamond droplets,
Spangle a dark satin heaven.

Tom Prato

that is very cool, I can see the picture in my mind, though these words! :)

thanks for sharing this,

and think you for stoping by my blog!
take care
God bless

beautiful

You are definitely God's poet.

Not sure if my other comment came through, but you're definitely God's poet!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm prolix
  • From
My profile

Links/My Other Blogs

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from prolix6x. Make your own badge here.
    Day by Day with Christ

    Promote Your Page Too
  • Desert Streams
  • Jottings
  • Reflections
  • Promises
  • Musings
  • Prolix
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
Creative Commons License
This blog and its sister blogs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.